Dear Friend,
I am writing to you because I have been going to school for about a month and a half now and things are going great. I just need to know that everything is okay between us now. Anyway, everyone is surprised that I have transitioned to college so well. I think you of all people would understand why that is because you know me better than anyone. So this is my life. And I want you to know how things have been going. I’ve been riding the light rail to school every day. I wonder why they call it a “light” rail. There’s nothing “light” about it. One morning as I was looking out the window staring at cars, a guy with one of those rolling backpack things sat down across from me. He took out a twinkie and started munching on it. I don’t think I’ve ever had a twinkie. They don’t look very tasty and I think I read somewhere that if you eat too many you start glowing. I didn’t mind that he was eating I just wished that he would stop spraying crumbs all over me. I didn’t want to be rude so I didn’t say anything. I just waited for him to finish. But then he pulled out another twinkie and continued the bombardment. When I got off the train I brushed myself off and walked to class. What a start to the day. The reason I wrote this letter is because I don’t like twinkies very much and people with rolling backpacks aren’t very polite.
Love always,
Sean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment