A Life Well Lived
Dreams- Van Halen
Hard Knock Life- Jay Z
We Will Rock You- Queen
When You Were Young- The Killers
Starlight- Muse
Beautiful Day- U2
Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down
It Was a Very Good Year- Frank Sinatra
Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Judy Garland
The Final Countdown- Europe
Dreams- Van Halen
"Dreams" by Van Halen is the most important song because it sums up the way my Dad has lived. He is always reaching for the stars; pushing the limit of what a human being can achieve. My Dad carries me up with him and helps me make my dreams a reality. When I listen to this song I think of my Dad and everything he has done for me.
This list of songs represents the stages of my Dad's life. I don't want to go into detail about what each song means because I might never stop typing. When he listens to these songs I hope my Dad can look back on his life and feel like it was worthwhile. I want him to see the positive impact he has had on me and others around him.
My mom can give a very intimidating stare.
My dad's sneeze sounds like a gunshot.
My brothers can argue about meaningless topics better than anyone.
My dog has the most intriguing left ear.
My neighbor sounds like a bear when he laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment